1. Read 20 minutes each day OUTSIDE of CLASS (reading can be done during study hall, appropriate times in other classes, on the bus, etc).
2. Fill out your book log completely: start/end time, start/end page,totals, SUMMARY, parent signature. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE POINTS IF YOUR LOG IS NOT COMPLETELY FILLED OUT.
3. Book logs are due on Monday at the beginning of class or you will get 0 (ZERO) points.
Reading/SCR in- class activities-
1. DEAR/ Pair Share
2. Stanford Diagnostic Reading Test: Vocabulary and Comprehension
3. Inferencing Mini Lesson
Language Arts homework:
1. Spelling homework: Write each word 3x each to be collected on Wednesday before the pre-test.
Language Arts in-class activities-
1. Bellringer daily: Quote of the Day, handwriting, DOL (Daily Oral Language)
2. WriteSource read aloud/discuss the topic of becoming a better writer.
3. Spelling: Pre-test on Wednesday/ Post-test on Friday.
Thank you for the reminder about signing the Reading Log. So far, Tyler just mentioned he has to read 20 min. I will ask him about this tonight. I know I didn't sign for last week.
ReplyDelete